Header Ads

Unang Pinakasalan ko at unang babaeng Minahal ko




Many people  was touched to this post of Jhei Reyes.
Telling how much she really misses her ex-wife.
and he also greet his wife a belated happy valentines.



They have been seperated for about two years now.





And if he could bring back the times that they were together and happy.



This is the post of Jhei Reyes

to my Ex-Wife

I know it's been 2 years already since we got separated and you decided to process an annulment with me
by i know God Has a Reason for this, I know It's God's Will for us to be Annulled .

I just Want to Greet You belated Happy Valentines Day
I admit that i really miss you so much
and kung ako lang papapiliin sana maibalik natin yung dati na masaya tayo, A lot has happened to me for the past 2 years

I got sick, Depressed and even build up the worst Anxiety in my life..
I just hope that you are doing well right now and happy with your new life,and Kung may Bago ka na  magiging Happy ako for you
I am praying for you always
And siguro kahit may kanya kanya na tayong Buhay di padin mawawala na ikaw padin ang Unang Pinakasalan ko at unang babaeng Minahal ko ng Sobra Sobra...


Minsan nagiging Emotional talga ako pag dating sayo
Kasi di mo maitatangi sakin na Sobrang Miss kita at ayoko mangyare na maghiwalay tayo..
pero if this is our fate i will accept it

take Care always "ken"
I love you and i miss you... :) <3

P.S

pwede bang pakishare ang post na to? baka sakaling mabasa nya at kahit onti eh mamiss nya ako :) salamat po




Not all the Love Story have a happy ending.

But this man has a brave heart and a courage, to tell it to almost everyone.

And still loving the girl he married and loved so much.



And only God knows why, when or how.
But everyone deserves someone to be loved.





No comments

Powered by Blogger.