Header Ads

NO HEARTBEAT! EMPTY SAC!

After 7 years.. Me and My husband planned to have a new baby..
because my first born was a girl.. We really wish to have a baby boy.. We've waited a year..
and by January of 2017. I was hospitalized because of my back pain.. and the attending physician told us that I am pregnant.. it's like a first time tho'! lol.. i feel cold. and my hands were shaking.. still cannot believe that i am pregnant. same feeling with DH(dear husband).. We also tell to our daughter the great news! she was so excited as well.



this was the result.

excited and very nervous.. the Doctor suggested to go and have an Ultrasound.. 
i also double check if its really true.. i bought a Pregnancy kit to check it,.

and YES! i am PREGNANT!

after a week.. I went for an ultrasound...
but it really breaks my heart to find out that...it was an"EMPTY SAC"..
the Doctor said He is not sure of the result so he suggested me to talk to an OB-gyne.
at the same day i went to an OB-Gyne.. but im still crying... and i think about it too much..
because on a result it said that no baby inside.. only a sac and empty and NO HEARTBEAT..but when the time that the OB-gyne talk to me.. she said that i should retake a test after a week or two..
but still it bothers me and also my husband..

and so.. I've decided to take a test again after 3weeks... and the result is..

And God really answered our prayer! Not an EMPTY SAC. anymore!

On February.. its already 9 weeks! and you can hear a heartbeat! 

We wish for a Boy! but a healthy and a normal baby will be much appreciated.
thats what we always say... 

I am so ready for my first TRIMESTER.
I eat what i want. happy and very much excited..

and I also have a GOT FEELING.. i am having a boy..
i went again to a laboratory.. i want to know the gender now.. i was so ready to know..



15 weeks and 5 days to be exact. my baby didn't reveal the gender.
but its okay.. I LOVE YOU still baby..

husband and I also decided to give a name for the baby.. We like to give him/her a PALINDROME NAME.. (a word, phrase, or sequence that reads the same backward as forward,)
and the chosen name is.. "RENNER'..


20 weeks.. still cannot see the gender the baby is still on a TRANSVERSE LIE position..


I tell to my self.. maybe? my baby wants to surprise me.. so if ever i went to an ultrasound again.. i will not ask for a gender..

on 33 weeks.. 

and FINALLY! MY BABY BOY SHOWS UP!
its like i was dreaming but.. GOD GRANTED OUR WISH!

and my daughter said i must gave him a second name. John..

























ON SEPTEMBER,11,2017
MONDAY
AT 05:20 AM

I gave birth to a HEALTHY, HANDSOME SWEET LITTLE BOY 
NAMED RENNER JOHN





and as of today.. MY RENNER JOHN is 1 month and 19days old..



THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG! 


please subscribe!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.