Header Ads

How to travel Hongkong for the first time?


First time travel outside the country?

yeah.. i went for a tour in HONGKONG for 2k pesos budget in my pocket..


it was a great and memorable experience for me.. because it is impossible for me to travel abroad
for a tour.

June, 14,2015
Sunday



It is also my first time to ride on an airplane...

i am afraid of heights! wew!

mixed emotions... excited! happy! and scared.. haha..





i took a selfie inside the bathroom of the airplane..



by the way.. she's my friend..
jhen.. she's the reason why
we travel..

to celebrate her birthday!
Thanks for the treat!






MTR HONGKONG














i was like a kid running and looking around




it was taken at MONGKOK. while we still looking for the hotel we booked


a man balancing a jar. he was amazing.. !!!😍

we don't want to waste time.. so when we arrived at the hotel.. we just took a little nap then we went outside for the night market in MONGKOK..

so this it! I only have a 2000 pesos to buy "pasalubong" for family and friends..




my 2000php to hkd is only 304.29








but i bought some souvenirs for my whole family! 5 HONGKONG shirts for only 100hkd

keychains for 50hkd

and other stuffs!

the people there can speak a little tagalog.. and there are so many Filipino's!

Early in the morning when we wake up.. we went for a tour in  Lantau Island, Hong Kong..


TIAN TAN BUDDHA





We also visited DISNEY LAND..





It was summer in Hongkong. 


I really want to drink this water.. but it was too hot! 😆


one of my favorite disney character.. BAMBI!




It was the 3rd day.. When we visited the AVENUE OF THE STARS!


He didn't complain when i hug him.. haha..



I ENJOY THIS PLACE! i was just like an actress!




I think we have thousands of selfies.. 


We are now heading to airport..

and we are going back to Manila..



My HONGKONG TOUR was one of the Most memorable moment of my life..


No comments

Powered by Blogger.