Header Ads

WE CELEBRATE PAPA'S BIRTHDAY TWICE


"Father"

"A SON'S FIRST HERO, A DAUGHTER'S FIRST LOVE".

I agree with this saying... my papa is my sister and I first LOVE.. 
My brother's first hero. and the love of life of my mother..
He's responsible,loving and funny father at all...

He worked hard just to raised his family...
He's a driver.. 
sidecar, motorcycle, car,van, truck.


He support us with the daily needs by driving...

And because our family became bigger.. the salary is not enough 
he decided to work abroad.. 

while i am still a baby..he went back when i was six years old.. 
i didn't notice him at first.. 
it was a long time since the last time  i saw him..

without savings he decided to stay here in the Philippines for good..

He work as a Truck Driver.. 
delivers gasoline in many places.

We only have a bonding every weekend.. because mostly he's not home..



i'll make a story short.. 


after a few years. we grow of course..
and on a stage of making family of our own..



On February , 16, 2009

I was 7 months pregnant, just listening music in our house.. when i received a phone call
the caller ask me if i knew "Mang Isong".. thats my fathers name..
and i said yes.. hes my papa..

i didn't know why but i feel very strange...

i said why..?

and the most worst news ive heard in my life is when the caller said
that my father was at the hospital..

robbed.. and has a gunshot in the face..

he robbed just for a little money. and a basic phone!

what kind of criminals are they? 

my father didn't even hesitate to give them what they want.

but still shot him after!

a few seconds before it sinks in my head..


i cried out loud.. then i tell my mother the badnews..
the caller said he is still alive but...

i dont believe him yet.. not until i saw my father in my very own eyes..

worried and freaking'!

the only words i can only say is..

why? why God?

is this really happening???


My sister went to the hospital... to visit papa...
and yes.. papa is still alive... 



The robber shot him in the face..
Luckily the bullet did not hit my fathers head..
left face.. exit wound is in the right nose..





He recovers for about a few weeks..

but only the wound..

when he sleeps.. he wakes up at dawn.. 
and he still remembers the pain and the moment that the gun was pointed 
in his face.. my dear papa was traumatized..


But.....

as the time goes by.. he was healed..


after 4 weeks of recovery.. our first family outing again..
i was 9 months pregnant.. 
he was so excited with his first grand daughter...









now my papa is still alive.. 
living with us.. he already have five
grandchild.. 

and now 65 years old..
strong and healthy..











We never forget to celebrate his birthday... 

twice!

February and July..

We always thank God.. for giving my papa his second life..
for giving us a chance to live with us..
and we are still praying give him more...



I love papa!






No comments

Powered by Blogger.