Header Ads

SLEEP PARALYSIS? IS IT "EVIL"?

I just had a sleep paralysis today...
i was working graveyard shift for a month now.. lack of sleep..
so i was at the bus, and heading to the place I work and i fell asleep...
the heavy traffic gives a little time for me to take a nap..

<






And then... I wake up.. I know i'm awake...
I can see the girl at my right side... and the guy on my left...
I'm awake but... I cant move...
I have this heavy feeling... I was trying to move my hands and feet..
I really was trying... and I also try to speak and ask for help...
I can see them... but they didn't even care..
I'm so scared...

Am I dreaming??? but NO i can see them...
I tried to relax for awhile and think what's the best I can do to move...
I close my eyes... and then...

I'm Finally awake...


It also happens to me before.. way back January 2015
this is much scary and weird...
I work night shift...
after work..
i came home early in the morning
around 9 am.. i slept..
i was the only one in my room...

Then I wake up.. i cant move... heavy feeling..
and i feel someone or something pull my feet real quick..
I have this feeling of i cant see it but i can feel the presence of some evil..

I scream! but no one hears me? or am i the only one can hear i'm screaming?
its like... its happening and not happening...?

I am still trying to move my hands... and believing i am moving it..
I feel like someone tied me.. but still i didn't see.. (confusing right?)
but if you experience it.. you will understand me...
I closed my eyes.. and pray..
I prayed "God.. please.. if i am only having  a nightmare... please wake me up"...
after a few seconds..

i finally woke up... i was confusingly looking around the whole room..
and no one's there..

And continue my prayer... put a bible beside me...

And it happens again just today...


I search for an answers..

What is it called? why? how? what's the causes?


And researchers called it " SLEEP PARALYSIS"

They conclude that sleep paralysis, in most cases.. is the sign that your body is not moving through
the stages of sleep smoothly.. Rarely sleep paralysis was linked in to deep and underlying PSYCHIATRIC PROBLEMS.

In many ways, over the centuries sleep paralysis described and often attributed to an "Evil" presence.
Demons in ancient times, for having a mysterious sleep, people sought explanations. - feelings of terror.

It also has a former beliefs scary and weird phenomenon.
But no... It is not caused of Evil or supernatural beings.

Muscles are unable to move during the rapid eye movement, (REM), the brain has a vivid dream while sleeping.. it happens when a person wakes up before REM is already finished.
You will be conscious and the ability to move of the body hasn't turned on back yet.

The causes that was studied in Pennsylvania State University,

7.6 percent of the gen. population has this is with people with mental disorders.

ANXIETY and DEPRESSION..

they more likely to have the experience of SLEEP PARALYSIS.

and 31.9 percent with mental disorders experienced the episodes..

It is also known that it is most commonly happens to women..




and i am now thinking.. soon to seek help for a Doctor.. specializing this..




Thank you for reading my blog.. please feel free to comment/suggest..

please subscribe!






No comments

Powered by Blogger.