Header Ads

The BITTER TRUTH about being a FILIPINO





I am a FILIPINO and I am very proud of it!
I was born and raised by my parents to be a GOOD one..
I studied and learn in a FILIPINO School..
And teach me how to love, respect and care for my own Country...


Every time I hear our NATIONAL ANTHEM, I feel I am part of it..
and I own it... like I own myself..
I stop.. and put my right hand in my chest to show how much I respect my Country...

That's what we do... most of us FILIPINO...

But there is always a BITTER TRUTH for us..
In many ways.. and even before the 90's and the MILLENNIALS..




It always has... when I was young... there is a BIG and sad news...

It is about the woman.. "FLOR CONTEMPLACION"...

I can still remember the story of this woman... She is an OFW in Singapore...
and executed for murder... And its cause most of all FILIPINO in frustration...





And if you can still remember "SARAH JANE BALABAGAN"?
She was imprisoned in U.A.E for murder for 1 year and 100 lashes.. Her initial sentence was Death penalty by firing squad...

This rare unprecedented victims of infairness.. On justice... Pertain's to all Nationalities.. Not just Filipino's...
Because different countries have different religions and judiciary laws to Foreign Nationalities.. Who were involve in crimes..

and then there's more.. I dont need to say it one by one...

There is a BIG QUESTION for us...

Why? it has to end the life of our countryman?

But WHY? if Foreign people kill my FILIPINO COUNTRYMAN...
There is no bigger sentence rather than being imprisoned or deported???

But here in the Philipines?

They bring ILLEGAL DRUGS..
ILLEGAL STAY.. ILLEGAL JOB...
But Philippines still give them a chance to live and live anew...





The others not Illegal............... yes there is...
but...

"THE BITTER TRUTH ABOUT BEING FILIPINO"

There is always UNFAIR RULES!!!

UNFAIR DECISION!!!



This was based on a real story of FILIPINO PEOPLE...

Some Foreign people also use to  work here in the PHILIPPINES..

There is some rules that was only applicable if you are a FILIPINO...

Some Filipino feels.. being bullied in their OWN COUNTRY!

And some Foreign PEOPLE are so rude when they talk to FILIPINO...

Is it enough reason that if they pay FILIPINO or they have higher salary?

We dont deserve FAIR and EQUALITY?

We "FILIPINO" doesn't need to EARN ANY RESPECT???


FILIPINO'S are welcoming and nice people.. and we always shows respect
Especially in Foreign people...

Respect the differences... Culture and laws...
Not a big deal for us to ask, or questioned the others cultures and laws...


"There is this one man(foreigner) said... why FILIPINO'S call "HUSBAND" but not married?
You can use that word if married... its just a "GUY YOU F*CKED"... not a husband...

"In the BIBLE THERE IS NO LAW that you have to sign before you considers HUSBAND and wife!(it is just a law of GOVERNMENT! NOT GOD!"

"TRY TO SEARCH THIS: "GOD CONSIDERS A MAN AND A WOMAN TO BE MARRIED AT THE MOMENT THEY ENGAGED IN SEXUAL INTERCOURSE." and many more...




"EVERY ONE LIVING IN THIS WORLD.. DESERVES RESPECT"..
DESERVES FAIR AND EQUAL DECISION AND RULES..


"APPLIED IT... WHEREVER YOU ARE.."


"THE BITTER TRUTH ABOUT BEING FILIPINO"

is HAPPENING EVERYDAY...


Thank you for reading my blog.. if you have question and suggestions... please dont hesitate to contact me...



FOLLOW ME!










4 comments:

  1. who are you refering? does anyone in your mind while blogging this?LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Do you have anyone in mind while doing this blog?
      disregard my first comment.LOL!

      Delete
  2. yes! there is! as ive said.. it was based in real people!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.